PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

Photobucket

this has been my favorite year ever!!! this year i...

celebrated my 23 birthday, graduated college, got married, went on our honeymoon (which its been six months and ive yet to post about...), celebrated my husbands 22 birthday, joined the navy (well hubby did so by default i did too), totaled my car (again, hubby did...but i was there...and not so exciting, but memorable nonetheless), and photographed my first wedding!

things im looking forward to in 2011...

while im not looking forward to spending five months without my husband, i am looking forward to seeing him graduate from boot camp and visiting him at school in texas, moving and the adventure thats will bring, first things first: finding out where were moving, celebrating my 24th birthday, celebrated my husband's 23rd birthday, expanding my photography business, and celebrating one year of marriage!!!

2 comments:

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

WOW you really had an amzing year! Are you a photographer? I'm a wannabe and hoping to photograph my first wedding soon! ;)
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

Amanda said...

yes i am! i love it! you should totally go for it! take some classes! even if you cant major in it, a few classes will help a lot!