PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 29, 2011

this and that



so first of all i want to thank everyone that commented, emailed, or tweeted me about my last post

I know i didn't reply to most of you but you seriously have no idea how much each of your words touched me. words from good friends and total strangers. I read each of them more than once and they truly did help me through it all

although I'm not quite sure if you ever really get over something like that I am glad to say I am happy and hopeful for the future (not to mention SO glad to be back in California!!!)

I can't wait to show you our new place (first we have to move all of our stuff there) and I still have a lot to catch up on from our time in Texas.

oh! dont forget about Brooke's bloggy bridal shower on saturday the 1st! I'll be posting the link-up at midnight pacific time so it'll be up all day for you to add your post! hope to see you there!


No comments: