PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, September 30, 2011

Brooke's bloggy bridal shower

so today's the day!!! Brooke's bloggy bridal shower!!!!!

so I'm really sad that I wasn't able to set up my own little mini shower and photograph it for you guys but my last couple weeks in Texas were crazy and all my stuff is still packed up :(

anyway I planned an awesome bridal shower for Miss Brooke...if I do say so myself...which I do ;)

since I love picnics I went with a vintage girly backyard picnic for the shower.  


















all via weheartit.com

vintage quilts on the ground, miss matched china, sweet little treats and finger foods, cute vintage decor, some kind of banner, tassels, or lanterns overhead, and everyone would wear their best tea party picnic outfits

it seriously sounds like so much fun I will have to plan one of these in real life!



Congratulations Brookie ;) I'm so happy for you and Mr. Charming!!!

Have a wonderful marriage and happy rest of your lives!



(oh and I slacked and didn't get your present done but it's really cute and coming soon! promise!)

be sure to link up and stop by to "meet" everyone at the bridal shower :)

and be sure to stop over and say hi to our blushing bride!

5 comments:

Amber said...

What a great link party! Love your ideas!!

Brooke T said...

Amanda! This is probably my favorite theme ever :D I MUST do this somehow - maybe for a birthday or something! So much fun :)

Kristina said...

I linked up! Enjoy your parties Brooke! Amanda, this is such a sweet idea. You are a great friend!

Natalia said...

I feel really bad about not linking up, but I'm realllly busy today. But Brooke.... CONGRATULATIONS!!!

... said...

These pictures are adorable! :) I am so glad I stumbled onto your blog from Bright Wishes. :) I just went to a bridal lingerie tea party and it was so girly and so perfect! :)