so first of all:
i got a phone call from my husband yesterday!!!!!!!
it was only like 5 minutes but it was so exciting! when i heard the phone ring i literally ran as fast as i could cause who else would be calling me on easter (i was already with my family)
it was bittersweet though cause i missed him even more after i talked to him then i did before
anyway some corrections to part 1 of this series
i was 2 when i broke my leg, i feel back in a chair and my leg got caught in the gap between the seat and the backrest
brian was 13 when we met, 14 when started "going out"
so anyway, on with it...
26. i love my name and if it were customary (and not weird) to have your daughter be named after you i totally would!
27. i had braces in jr high (and i wanted them! all of my friends had them)
28. i had to start wearing glasses in 3rd grade...im pretty sure i'm legally blind now
29. i believe that wearing pearl earrings makes you look instantly more put together, even if youre just wearing jeans and a tee
30. i cannot stand the smell of tabasco sauce (i'm sure i cant stand the taste either) luckily hubby shares this with me so there will never be any in our house
31. i'm irrationally afraid of spiders and bridges
32. when i was little i wanted to be a ballerina when i grew up
33. i totally hate driving, if i can get someone else to drive i always will, sometimes i would rather not go somewhere if someone else wont take me
34. i've never written so many letters in my life as i have the past two weeks (and theres still 6 more to go)
35. i'm totally obsessed with disneyland, i mean really? it's the happiest place on earth. i even made hubs take me on our honeymoon
36. hubby and i always go see harry potter on the first day it comes out (not midnight though, i dont want to risk falling asleep)
37. i am neither a morning or a night person, i'm my best in the middle of the day
38. i prefer to wear skirts and dresses than anything else
39. i love to crochet...yes i'm an old granny
40. the only place i've ever been to out of the country is mexico
41. i have visited 4 states (outside of california obviously) hawaii, arizona, nevada, and florida. sick if you count the airport (i mean. technically i've been in that state) utah, and georgia. i'll be adding illinois and texas within the next few months
42. i'm in love with the beach
43. though swimming with fishies creeps me out so i tend to stay out of the ocean
44. i am a giants fan through marriage
45. i like my movies and books to have happy endings
46. i am super crafty, my sorority sisters were always jealous of the things i made for my "little sisters"
47. i always won the soccer mom/betty crocker/susie homemaker award in sorority (the name changed a couple times)
48. speaking of sorority i am an alumna of alpha chi omega fraternity (you know its old if its a women's fraternity and not a sorority..that word wasn't invented yet)
49. i could eat cereal for every meal of the day
50. brian is my best friend and has been for years. long before we ever got married, engaged, or moved in together
well there you go! hopefully i can come up with another 50, this is hard!
go here to check out the others
go here to check out the others