PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 17, 2011

getting inspired

So I realized I've been kinda bleh about photography lately

I mean, I love photography. It's my major, profession, and what I truly enjoy doing

It's just that sometimes you just want to live life instead of photographing it, ya know?

and with all this moving and everything that's been happening in our life I haven't been able to do much work (and have gotten super behind in things I was already working on)

I still take pictures here and there for this little blog (though when I look through my previous posts I have actually posted any pictures I have taken in awhile)


but today I was really inspired


I was actually reading some of the archives of this blog (great one to follow btw) and just reading about her finding what she loves doing and working at it inspired me to get back into it

it was just the little kick I needed to get started again

today I started with catching up on some work I need to finish.  I still have some more of that to do and then I want to update my website and start getting some more work. I also have a few projects floating around in my head that I'm going to start working on

So if anyone in San Diego or Orange counties is looking to hire a photographer (for christmas cards perhaps?) contact me!

and if any recent (or not so recent) brides (and grooms too!) want to help me out with a little project I'm working on (and get some free awesome pics of you in your dress) let me know :)

oh! and check out this wedding I shot back in San Antonio on the photo blog
(not sure why I never posted this, I put it up on face book awhile ago!)


4 comments:

Jillian said...

LOVE this photo! So cute! When I move back to SD (because it's going to happen) I'll hire you for a couples session :)

... said...

You take lovely pictures though! :)

Style, She Wrote said...

Such a cute picture! Good luck getting your mojo back! xo style, she wrote

Ashley said...

I am a new follower!!

Feel free to pop by and say hello ;)