PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, May 21, 2011

so i'm moving to texas?

so even though it's going to be a pain in the patootie

and even though we decided against it

i'm moving to texas for the 4 months that hubs is in a school



you see... hubby changed his mind and decided he wanted to see me every weekend

so it's either a $400 plane ticket every week or move



oh! and why the question mark?

did i mention i have a month to figure this out and move all by myself

so we'll see if i can really handle it



in other news lulu tried to climb up the wall today...i don't think she realizes she's a pug

4 comments:

Liesl said...

I am prepping to move to TX too! My fiance is in grad school there and I have been in CA, but he wants to see me more than every couple months and since we are planning our wedding for next year, we think saving money and being together to plan will be a good choice! I'll keep you posted since we both might be there! Good luck with the move, I know how stressful that can be!

Liesl :)

Brooke T said...

You can do it girl! Us girlfriends and wives pretty much have to learn to do MUCH by ourselves without the men...ugh! But I'm super jealous you get to move there while he's in school, you'll love it!

Unknown said...

Where in Texas? You'll be so close to me and your Big Sis!! Yay!!

Michaela said...

Oh my! I'll be praying for things to go smoothly, girl! At least you'll be close to your husband!
And your dog is silly (: