PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 31, 2011

just stopping in...

Photobucket

to let you know that im sorry i havent been around...and i might not be around for a little while

you see, hubbers is leaving for bootcamp in about two weeks, and we both took this time off from work, so ive been busy hanging out with my hubby and havent even touched the computer

(im serious! ...though i did use the internet on my phone ha!)

i'm really sad to be missing out on all of your lovely blogs but spending time with my husband comes first


i do have so much to tell you guys about so expect tons of posts when i get back

and if anyone wants to guest post and i, and im sure my readers, will greatly appreciate it :)

so if you'd like to guest post at amanda's daily obsessions, email me at amandasdailyobsessions@yahoo.com

the emails get sent to my phone so i swear i'll check it



oh! and the last couple of days have been gloriously sunny and included all three of these


1 comment:

Liesl said...

No problem at all...you deserve this time together! :)

Liesl :)