PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 17, 2011

wedding: bridesmaids pt3

this is my big sis megan

i got to know megan because she was our new member "mom" basically, she taught us everything we needed to know about sorority

plus one of her friends was in the same fraternity as my cousin and we both went to their football game and were the only axos there so we bonded

i was so excited she was my big and as we got to know each other better we found out we had so much in common! its crazy!

now shes a flight attendant and lives in denver so i miss her a ton! she almost didnt make it back for the wedding and i was so sad but i guess she loves me a whole bunch because she took some really awful shifts to get that day off!

oh! and she got me my job

Photobucket

before the wedding

Photobucket

at a friends birthday dinner, im pretty sure she was my big sis here and i didnt know yet
Photobucket

when i found out she was my big sis

Photobucket

halloween

Photobucket

our philanthropy

Photobucket

my presents

Photobucket

formal

Photobucket

greek sing (our theme was aladdin and megan was abu!)

Photobucket

devil wears prada bid day

Photobucket

our philanthropy again

Photobucket

her graduation

Photobucket

when she came home for a visit, out with the crombie crew for her birthday (dont mind that i look a little rough, we all (except megan) just got off work)

No comments: