PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Starting off

It's not that I have nothing to talk about it's just that after being gone for so long I just don;t know where to start

so I'll make it easy and start with a song I've been loving lately (hubs really likes it too so you know its a good one!) and gasp! It's not taylor swift

Haha! enjoy...


Oh my gosh that part where he's making ramen and then reaches through the pile of dirty dishes to get a spatula to stir it with! That's totally B when I'm not around haha!

2 comments:

Brooke T said...

Oh my goodness hubs introduced me to this song like a month ago and I love it too!

Unknown said...

So one night I was being a grumpy gus and Tony played this song for me... it made me so happy, I like it when he's cute like that (which is like never) haha you know, hes a MAN!