PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 28, 2011

happy birthday daddy!

today is my daddys birthday!

Photobucket

people always joke that he was almost a leap year baby

...too bad it wasnt a leap year when he was born

Photobucket

this is my favorite picture of him

...even though i think he looks totally weird without his mustache

Photobucket

and this is my daddys favorite picture of us (or favorite memory at least) 

he gave me a lick of his fudgesicle (my first taste of chocolate) and i crawled all over him to get more


i love you daddy! happy birthday!






*yes im 24, married, and still call my dad daddy...i doubt it will ever change :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me and your dad have the same Birthday! People always ask me if I'm really a leap year baby!